GEG Tech’s mission is to design safe and powerful innovations deriving from genetic engineering.
To accomplish this mission, we :
– Invest continuously in genetic engineering R&D, to expand our technology platform
– Design innovations exploiting our technology platform
– Partner with advanced labs and biotechs, to design breakthrough innovations
GEG technology platform is constantly enriched as our R&D delivers new tools, know-how and knowledge.
Early 2022, as we update this paragraph, GEG platform adresses the following areas:
– Cancer immunotherapy (CAR-T and other CAR cells, RNA cells pre-engineering…)
– mRNA vaccination (proprietary platform)
– Gene therapy applications leveraged by RNA/DNA vectorization systems
– R&D tools (custom advanced RNA/DNA vectors)
GEG Tech has been founded in 2013 in Paris, France. Our R&D team originated from cutting-edge research laboratories, notably the CNRS (the leading French research institution), and the Riken Institute (Japan), cumulating more than 15 years experience in pionneering research on genetic engineering.
GEG Tech laboratory is located near Paris, France, in the heart of Saclay cluster area, in the François-Hyafil R&D center. Our R&D site is certified ISO 14 001 and benefits from state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment, including biosafety levels 2 and 3 labs, as well as animal facilities.